- Lowell Liebermann Flute Concerto, Op. 39, with the Bay Area Rainbow Symphony, under the direction of Daniel Canosa.
- WNYC's Sound Check with guest host George Preston (full 24 minute segment, with harpist Joy Plaisted and cellist Vincent Moncada.
- At Dusk by Arthur Foote (from WNYC's Sound Check)
- The Girl with the Flaxen Hair by Claude Debussy (from WNYC's Sound Check)
- Spiegel in Spiegel by Arvo Pärt. Arranged for bass, flute, and harp (from WNYC's Sound Check)
- Serenade #10 by Vincent Persichetti. IV Andante Cantabile (with harpist Joy Plaisted)
- Pavane by Gabriel Faure (with harpist Michael Steadman)
- Reverie by Claude Debussy (with harpist Michael Steadman)
- Ave Maria by Bach/Gounod (with harpist Susan Knapp)
- Berceuse by Gabriel Fauré (with harpist Michael Steadman)
- Greensleeves Variations (with harpist Susan Knapp)
- An Idyll for the Misbegotten George Crumb. Excerpt. (for flute and percussion)
- Duettino by Franz Doppler (with flutist Mindy Scheierman and pianist Mitchell Vines)
- Suite for Flute and Jazz Piano II. Sentimentale (with pianist Jeffery Biegel, bassist Daniel Pizzocolo and drummer Brian Willson)
- Suite for Flute and Jazz Piano IV. Fugace